- Introduction to the blog
- Introduction to the anna.k lenormand deck – view all cards
about individual cards’ artwork
- Light & Shadow: A series of articles about the productive and unproductive aspects of each card, about how even cards that at first glance seem without exception positive can have negative implications, and negative cards, positive implications. Demonstrates how the context of a reading determines whether a card’s negative or positive interpretations prevail.
Q&A – questions from readers
- “Why does your Rider face leftward, and would you change that?”
- “What is the difference between the Lenormand Coffin and the Tarot Death card?”
readings and reading techniques
Reading techniques, experimental readings, hypothetical readings, actual readings – etc.
- Stunning pick of cards for a hypothetical relationship reading (including a hypothetical interpretation).
- reading technique: affirmative readings
- actual 3-card String reading: “why do compliments make me sad?”
- This link opens a list of all blog posts reporting news/updates.
- The good mood kitty post – with lots of kitty and a bit about my Wild Card.
open thread / guest book
- The Birdhouse is an open thread for off-topic comments, discussions, and questions. It’s also a meeting place where commenters are welcome to chat among each other.