- Introduction to the blog
- Introduction to the anna.k lenormand deck – view all cards
- Looking for instructions to learn card reading? They can be found >> here, on my website!
about individual cards’ artwork
- What the toy bunny in the Child card represents
- The evolution of the Anna.K Whip: shows and explains the three versions of my Whip and why I went for the third.
- The Wild Card‘s picture frames: close-ups of the frames’ contents, and explanations of what they mean.
- Why my Rider faces leftward: how our usual viewing direction dictated the line of sight of my Rider.
- A general analysis of each individual card’s painting can be found on my website, in the last paragraph of the card’s interpretation. Here is >> an example.
- reading technique: affirmative readings
- reading technique: how to make use of the rock in the Crossroads
- reading technique: how to read yes/no questions.
- reading technique: the directionality of the key (part 1) discusses the image’s directionality and the corresponding meanings of the card; the directionality of the key (part 2) discusses different ways the Key’s directionality can be incorporated into readings.
- stunning pick of cards for a hypothetical relationship reading (including a hypothetical interpretation).
- actual 3-card String reading: “why do compliments make me sad?”
- Light & Shadow: A series of articles about the productive and unproductive aspects of each card, about how even cards that at first glance seem without exception positive can have negative implications, and negative cards, positive implications. Demonstrates how the context of a reading determines whether a card’s negative or positive interpretations prevail. In progress.
- Lenormand vs. Tarot: An open-end series of loosely connected articles about the differences and similarities between Tarot and Lenormand.
- The good mood kitty post – with lots of kitty and a bit about my Wild Card.
- What next? I’ve been looking for new topics I could write about regularly, in a series format. Any ideas? Input welcome!
- This link opens a list of all blog posts reporting news/updates.
open thread / guest book
- The Birdhouse is an open thread for off-topic comments, discussions, and questions. It’s also a meeting place where commenters are welcome to chat among each other.