- Introduction to the blog
- Introduction to the anna.k lenormand deck – view all cards
- Looking for instructions to learn card reading? They can be found >> here, on my website!
about individual cards’ artwork
- The evolution of the Anna.K Whip: shows and explains the three versions of my Whip and why I went for the third.
- The Wild Card‘s picture frames: close-ups of the frames’ contents, and explanations of what they mean.
- Why my Rider faces leftward: how our usual viewing direction dictated the line of sight of my Rider.
- A general analysis of each individual card’s painting can be found on my website, in the last paragraph of the card’s interpretation. Here is >> an example.
readings and reading techniques
Reading techniques, experimental readings, hypothetical readings, actual readings – etc.
- stunning pick of cards for a hypothetical relationship reading (including a hypothetical interpretation).
- reading technique: affirmative readings
- actual 3-card String reading: “why do compliments make me sad?”
- 3-card String reading, not to answer a question but to get comfort from the cards: “I broke up, comfort me!”
- reading technique: how to make use of the rock in the Crossroads
- Light & Shadow: A series of articles about the productive and unproductive aspects of each card, about how even cards that at first glance seem without exception positive can have negative implications, and negative cards, positive implications. Demonstrates how the context of a reading determines whether a card’s negative or positive interpretations prevail.
- Lenormand vs. Tarot: A series of loosely connected articles about the differences and similarities between Tarot and Lenormand.
- The good mood kitty post – with lots of kitty and a bit about my Wild Card.
- This link opens a list of all blog posts reporting news/updates.
open thread / guest book
- The Birdhouse is an open thread for off-topic comments, discussions, and questions. It’s also a meeting place where commenters are welcome to chat among each other.
Q&A – questions from readers
- “Why does your Rider face leftward, and would you change that?”
- “What is the difference between the Lenormand Coffin and the Tarot Death card?”
- “What is the difference between the Lenormand Heart and the Tarot Lovers”